For me 2012 will go down in history as 'the year of living dangerously'. We have:
1. Across the Equator to Zanzibar
2. Communing with Cheetahs
3. Possible close encounter with Lion
4. Possible new altitude record on Kili, God willing.
5. Crossing of the remaining Tour de France Cols. The Galibiere, Izourd, Alp du Huez and Mt Ventoux. God willing.
6. RAGBRAI ...500 mile crossing of Iowa in baking summer heat of the mid-west.
7. Possible Polish Tatra trek
8. Taming the slide show audiences.
9. Travelling to the bandit country of northern Kenya.
10. Drinking blood with the Samburu.
11. Meeting the snakes of East Africa.
12. Charming the audiences of Ross - A Dramatic Portrait.
13. Travelling cattle class with the budget airlines.
14. Making friends with the Maasai warriors.