Friday 3 February 2012

CARGO BOAT tomorrow?

Dear Friends,

There is a good chance that I will sail for Tanzania tomorrow aboard a cargo boat. Me the lad from ordinary origins in Northwich travelling on a cargo boat down Lake Victoria. Eat your heart out Michael Palin. I did this from nothing to triumph so. If I get home to tell the tales I believe I will be Northwich's greatest son. My name will ripple through the pages of history. this is good. I will see the Captain tomorrow and discuss the terms. God willing it will happen and I will reach Tanzania and accomplish a boyhood dream. I had a vision that one day I would travel in Tanzania. It is to hand for me. God willing I will survive to reach Zanzibar and thence home. There is a lot to do before then.

Best Wishes

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment