Tuesday 14 February 2012

REACHED MOSHI = KILI ATTEMPT

Dear Friends,

I have reached Moshi, base camp town for climbing Kilimanjaro. My try to climb the mountain is on. This afternoon I will check into the KEYS MAIN HOTEL which will be base and gear dump while I am on the mountain. We set off on the Whiskey route tomorrow morning. I will have two companions from South Africa as well as the guide, cook and porters. It is not cheap to climb Kilimanjaro. I expect to be here only once, so it is now or never to the seven summits bid.

Itinerary:

14th - Meet at the Keys Hotel in Moshi - dinner + overnight.
15th - To Machame camp
16th - Shira camp
17th - Barranco camp
18th Karanga Valley camp
19th - Barafu camp
20th - Summit bid + Mweka camp
21st - Return to Keys Hotel
22nd - Check out

Best Wishes

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment