Saturday 4 February 2012

IN TOUCH with FIVE CONTINENTS of the WORLD

Dear Friends,

I am still in Kisumu on the shores of Lake Victoria. It could be as late as Tuesday before I can catch the Cargo boat to Mwenza in Tanzania. At little lost time, I know. My desire to travel by cargo boat is great, so I must wait. I can expect news on Sunday or Monday. Once I am in Tanzania I must move quickly still. Hoped for objectives in Tanzania:

1. Julius Nyrarie museum
2. Somehow to cross the Serengeti
3. Kilimanjaro, at least six days.
4. Possible crossing the Maasai Steppe.
5. Get quickly to Dar e Salam
6. Dont linger, get ferry to Zanzibar
7. Cycle in Zanzibar
8. Possible boat or Dhow to Mombassa.
9. Charirable Project of the Northwich Methodist Church in Mombassa.
10. Train Mobassa to Niarobi.

Dear readers, please bare with me, I am doing my best.

Best Wishes

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment