Wednesday 8 February 2012

WOULD-BE RAIDER ON THE ROOF OF THE WORLD

Dear Friends,

There is such a thing as the Seven Summits. God willing, I can go to Kilimanjaro and if permitted I can strike the summit and set a new personal altitude record in the process. I must reach Moshi by the 15th, with God's help. I will be raider on the roof of Africa. One of the Seven Summits could be in Andrew's pocket in two weeks time, God willing.

Thankyou to RAMBLERS WORLDWIDE HOLIDAYS of the UK and WILD FRONTIERS LTD of Johannesburg, South Africa. M. of RWWHs I owe you a debt beyond imagination. You believed in me when others did not.

God willing, 'Whiskey' route here I come. I love the mountain environments. The Whiskey route is the finest most beautiful on Kili.

Best Wishes

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment