Sunday 13 June 2010

Penultimate day before start of JOG-LE exped

It has been another great day. The JOG-LE -cycling expedition in aid of 'African Support & Assistance Project' has recieved a good number of new donations. It is thrilling to experience the kindness, generosity and general good will towards my endeavour.

Also, I recieved a great e-mail from my friend Dougal. I learned that Dougal cycled JOG-LE forty years ago, as a teenager, with his brother. His memories of the trip are still fresh. His journey was made in the days before Motorways and the heavy traffic conditions of today.

This evening I will try my hand at fundraising for ASAP at the Holly Bush quiz night.

To donate to JOG-LE cycling in aid of ASAP please visit: www.justgiving.com/JOG-LE-cycling-exped Thankyou

No comments:

Post a Comment