Saturday 19 June 2010

JOG-LE Progess report + Stags photographed

I have fallen on good roads. I have reached Inchbae on the A835 on route to the Isle of Skye. I stopped at a roadside hotel here and met Abi. The hotel didnt have internet but Abi kindly sent me down the road to her mother, Laura's house where I am using the computer. Thankyou Abi & Laura.

About an hour ago I saw two Red Deer Stags down from the road at the side of a loch. They stayed motionless and I was here able to take two photos of these glorious creatures.

Have now cycled about 345 kms. I will camp by the road somewhere tonight.

I will upload more photos at the next opportunity. They will be pics of Ullapool and roadside lanscapes.

If you would like to sponsor JOG-LE in aid of ASAP please visit:

www.justgiving.com/JOG-LE-cycling-exped Thankyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment