Thursday 17 June 2010

JOG-LE Picking up the ball and cycling with it

To any young people who may be following this blog I would like to relate a story. There was once a young fellow called Ellis-Web or it might have been Web-Ellis. He did something extraordinary. He picked up the ball and ran with it. In so doing he invented the great game of Rugby.

I am in Durness now. I reached here at 6:45 am after a 4:00am start.
Last night I camped by the road. I dinned of a tin of Mushroom soup and bread rolls + milky coffee.
I have just crested the 200km barrier. Now I can start heading south from here.
There is a Spar shop in the village so I will stock up before I leave.

If you would like to sponsor me please visit:
www.justgiving.com/JOG-LE-cycling-exped
Thankyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment