I have ben thinking of the southern section of the JOG-LE cycling expedition and I have devised the outline of a plan and a route, as follows:
1. Cheshire into Staffordshire.
2. Bosworth Field battle site.
4. Bladdon churchyard to visit Winston Churchill's grave.
5. Oxford and the Lawrence connection.
6. Avebury ancient standing stones.
8. Salisbury for the Cathedral & Edward Heath's house.
9. Dorset and the Lawrence sites.
11. Dartmoor prison.
13. Lands End.
Will see how it pans out in reality. I am excited about the route.
If you would like to donate to JOG-LE in aid of ASAP please visit the fund raising web page: