Monday 21 June 2010

JOG-LE Progress report - 21st June



Due to a slow computer these are the only photos I have had time to upload.
I am now back on the mainland at Mallaig after taking the ferry from Armadale.
I wild camped last night and suffered terribly from the midge curse. The midges were in abundance. See photo of my leg for the evidence.
While waiting for the ferry I met some interesting people and visited the 'Rubha Phoil Permaculture Centre' in Armadale. It is an environmental project about 'living in harmony with the land'. Visit: www.wwoof.co.uk
The photo of the fellow in a kilt is in fact a Frenchman who is leading a coach tour party from Lyon.
Next objective is the Isle of Mull and its fabled town, Tobermory. If I get there it will be my third visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment