Sunday 29 January 2012

A BATTLE LOST, A WAR TO WIN

Dear Friends,

I was not, at this time, successful in my quest to meet Lord Delamere or Tom Cholmondley at Soysambu Ranch. However I did meet a fellow who took my ASAP/Equator flyer and my business card and said he would present them to Lord Delamere.

After leaving Soysambu I had a bit of a slog to reach Nakuru. 30kms in hot conditions along a busy road. I just got my head down and faced it.

I am now staying with Rev. Julius of the Methodist Church. He is another fine man and a great Kenyan. He gave me a signed copy of his book 'Dependable Receipts - Devotions and Meditations for your soul'.

Tomorrow I hope to get some kind of view of the thousands of Flamingoes on the lake near this town. I will then push on toward the objective of Kisumu.

Best Wishes

Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment