Sunday 4 July 2010

JOG-LE Reaches Northwich & a well earned rest - 4th July

I reached Northwich at 1:00 pm today. No more expedition cycling until Wednesday when I set out for the south. 1,270 kms on the clock so far.
Last night I took the Norfolk Line ferry from Belfast. It departed at 10:15 pm. It was alittle pricey for the ticket but the price did include a sumptous dinner of soup, bread, rice and meat, rhubarb crumble, cheese and crackers, finishing with coffee. There was breakfast in the morning as well. I managed to get some sleep. The ferry arrived in Birkenhead at about 6:00 am.
I cycled 50 odd kms from Birkenhead to Northwich.
Now I will spend some days working, promotional stuff and so on.

If you would like to donate to JOG-LE in aid of the 'African Support & Assistance Project' please visit: www.justgiving.com/JOG-LE-cycling-exped Thankyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment