Friday 23 July 2010

JOG-LE Reaches Falmouth, victory is near to hand - 23rd July

Sunrise in Cornwall.
Mevagissey, Cornwall.


Sunrise in Cornwall.

Cornwall beach.

The road to St Mawes and its ferry to Falmouth.

St Mawes harbour.

The cute ferry to Falmouth.

The ferry boat to Falmouth.

Seals in Falmouth bay. See if you can spot them, there are three in the photo.

Approaching Falmouth.

The hour of victory is approaching. I will finish cycling and reach Lands End on Sunday 25th July 2010. I dont know the count of days, I believe they have been past well. Last night was probably the roughest wild camp of the trip. It was wet and damp. But now the weather is favourable once more. I have now cycled over 1,300 miles. I want to thank most sincerely all those who have supported me. Without them it would not have been possible.
If you would like to donate to JOG-LE in aid of the African Support & Assistance Project please visit the web page: www.justgiving.com/JOG-LE-cycling-exped Thankyou very much.









No comments:

Post a Comment