Monday 2 August 2010

JOG-LE David Cameron signed photo

On JOG-LE on the morning of Monday 12th July I called at the office of the West Oxfordshire Conservative Association in the town of Witney. I met the two lady workers there, one of whom was the local agent for the town's MP, one Rt Hon David Cameron MP. Kindly they gave me two signed photos of David Cameron, which he had signed on his visit to the office the previous Friday.
The photo above I will keep myself and the second one I have lodged with the Weaver Vale Conservative association to be auctioned for the charity at a future event.

If you would like to donate to JOG-LE in aid of the 'African Support & Assistance Project' please visit the fund raising web page: www.justgiving.com/JOG-LE-cycling-exped Thankyou

No comments:

Post a Comment