Saturday 21 January 2012

COME UNTO ME LITTLE CHILDREN

Come unto me little children of Africa. I love you and I know you love me.

I have found no place on earth like Kenya, it is extraordinary.

I am in Marsabit today. Mworia and Benson of the Methodist Church in Marsabit hosted me. I have been lodging at the Nomads Trail Hotel in the town center. A fine place to stay if you are ever in these parts.

The bandit problem here in northern Kenya is overdone. There are only tribal disputes and occasional fighting over water and livestock. I have felt on danger to myself in this area.

Today I went to the Catholic Church on the hill above town where I was made preacher and Sayer of prayers. I met the Sister.

When it is not so dry Elephants, Cheetah and Hyena roam these parts.

Later in the day we drove out to a big Crater 10kms on the Moyale road. Here we did some filming of cycling in the desert.

No comments:

Post a Comment